Firstly a great BIG thank you goes out to Marsha and Ellen for hosting the Hack-a-Bag-a-Thon over in our Facebook group! Ladies, you ROCK!
I must say I have been blown away by the awesome talent shown by everyone who entered a hack! I really wish EVERYONE could win 1st prize! I think I am going to have to do some serious arm twisting to get everyone to share their hacks with us over the coming months…..wouldn’t that be nice?
Meanwhile….Over to you Marsha to announce the winners:-
Can we please have a round of applause for our 3 (Yes, we added a third place prize.) finalists in the Hack-a-Bag-a-Thon. Before I announce their names, please give another round of applause to all the participants who rose to the challenge and produced some personalized masterpieces. They were truly impressive. But what’s more impressive is the positive can-do attitude that everyone had — even the new-to-bags sewists. We really wish we could give you all a prize.
Hmmm… I think I’ll make you wait just a little longer for the winners. Let’s take a moment to review the rules:
• Maximum 2 entries per person.
• Bag or wallet must be made during the month of July.
• Clearly, it must be a ChrisW pattern.
• Mashups of two patterns are accepted, provided the finished product is still clearly recognizable as one ChrisW.
• Prizes will not be awarded until the final tutorial is complete. Winners will have until August 15* to complete the tutorial or their prizes will be forfeit.
• If it isn’t fun, don’t do it!
Here they are!
Third Place: Sonja Davison
– One of Ellen’s Random Mystery Packages
– An optional guest starring role on the ChrisW blog
(You may choose to write a tutorial or not. Your call but if you do, you get two ChrisW Designs patterns of your choice.)
Second Place: Dee Bratcher
and in First Place: Elizabeth Widmayer!
Congratulations, everyone! Let’s all do the club dance!