- Chloe’s Court is a cute, modern flat style, quick and easy clutch project that you can whip up in a day. It has 4 card slots and a slip pocket in the main zippered compartment. Plus another exterior slip pocket which closes with a magnetic snap which will hold an iPhone 6 Plus or larger phone and other paraphernalia.
Make it with Flap hardware or without! Instead of hardware, why not add some unique embroidery to the flap for a different look. Great for evening or casual use…dress it up or dress it down.
Directions for adding an optional chain strap are included.
Approx. size when closed: 28cm W X 17cm H (11” W X 6 ¾” H) Flat Style.
- The pattern for Chloe's Court has a full requirements list with suggestions on where to obtain the supplies. 12 pages of comprehensive instructions which include 39 step by step colour photos .
There are printing instructions and test squares to check your scale.
Cutting measurements are provided PLUS 2 Pattern Pieces are included.
Total PDF size = 19 pages.
- * Main fabric: 45cm (1/2 Yard) of 112cm (44”) wide fabric
* Lining/contrast fabric: 45cm (1/2 Yard) of 112cm (44”) wide fabric
* Fusible woven interfacing: Pellon Shape-Flex SF101, 122cm (1 1/3 yard)
* Sew Lazy Stiff Stuff - Sew In: 58cm (23”)
- 1 X 28cm (11”) Dress Zipper
* 1 X Oval Handle OR for Option B: 1 X Metal Edge Trim, Style A - Large Pointed
* 1 X Invisible Sew – In Magnetic Snap (Or two if you are not using hardware in your flap or if your handle is non-magnetic)
* 1 X 14mm or 18mm Thin Magnetic Snap (either one will work)
* 1 X 127cm (50”) Handbag Chain or preferred length (Optional)
* 2 X 12mm (1/2”) D rings (Optional for attaching chain)
* 2 X 6mm (stem) X 8mm (cap) Rivets. (Optional for attaching chain Anchor Straps)
* Double Sided Wonder Tape
* Gutermann or other craft glue (Optional) and General sewing requirements
View full product details